The Supremacy of Premium Scenting
Sense of Smell is the most powerful sense after eyes.
• 70% of buying decisions are made in stores.
• 84% of shoppers perceive higher value in place/ products in a scented place.
• Smelling is a LIKING or DISLIKING factor.
• 75% of our emotions are generated by what we smell. Scent gets you in the right mood.
• Scenting controls your indulgence, intricate and intimates.
• Human nose can detect more than 350,000 scents.
• The human sense of smell plays an important role in memory because scent receptors in the nose connect directly to the section of the brain responsible for memory and emotions. So powerful, in fact, the nose is believed to affect 75% of our daily emotions
The Benefits of Premium Scenting
It is estimated the global fragrance expenditure are closed to $31.4 billion USD on 2019 and a CAGR growth of >3.9% per annum. Researchers shows that scents may affect human behaviour. The right scent can trigger memory and have a truly powerful psychological impact on customers and people. The right scent properties can help remove unpleasant odours that damage customer experience. A more pleasant scent may increase brand recognition and reputation, leading to increase revenue.
Types of Scent Diffuser
We provide 2 different types of scent diffuser which may cater to your business needs,
1- EPS 2000
- EPS – 2000
- Portable and HVAC,
- Fragrance capacity 200ml
- Dimensions (CM): 18.5 cm x 8.5 cm x 22.5 cm
- Weight (KG): 2.9
- Noise: <42 dba
2- EPS 5000
- EPS – 5000
- HVAC system
- Fragrance capacity 500ml – 1,000ml
- Dimensions (CM): 28.5 cm x 15.5 cm x 37.9 cm
- Weight (KG): 9.5
- Noise: <50 dba
Process and selection of Premium Scenting
ESONA Premium Scenting consultant will survey your site and assess the optimum diffusion solution according to your airflow and spaces to provide the optimum scenting experience.
Once the diffusion solution has been chosen, our consultant will provide range of fragrances and essential oil for your choice and advice the best scenting fragrances and optimum diffusion ratio for your business,
Upon the completion of the above, our consultant will work closely with you on site to adjust the necessary diffusion based on traffic and air flow and amend accordingly to enhance the finest scenting experience.
ESONA has been in the environmental business since 1981,
By working with the largest private fragrance house in the world, we develop the safest and highest quality of essential oil,
All of our essential oil is certified by IFRA (International Fragrance Association) and comes with MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet),
Costs effective service provider, as one of the leading ISO, GMP and HALAL certified manufacturer, we purchase large quantity of fragrances which in return to lower our operating costs for our client,
Equipment reliability, all of our machines are manufactured and tested under stringent manufacturing standards which complies to international standards.